Panasonic Cassette player

Good morning, I need please schematic or manual of Panasonic Cassette player for car CQ-FX55. I am interested to use input CD charger for link to aux, therefore can be interesting also schematic of CX-DP801 or relative connectors.

Thank you

Umbe

Reply to
Umbe

You know that they sell CD to Cassette adapters. They look just like a cassette and have a 1/8th plug coming out of them. You put it in the cassette deck and plug it into whatever the f*ck you want and you can listen to whatever the f*ck is plugged into it.

Dumbass.

Reply to
Brittany Martin

try here: