Oxygen Free Cables - Page 3

Re: Look at all the f****** jumping to the defence of a liar

What a load of truly physcho people, unable to express themselves without using
the f word continuously. Very sad in a group which could be so useful  See what I
mean, Phil?  One writes off their views automatically.  Whereas *you* have been
notably more effective recently in other threads with most welcome restrained and
therefore much more powerful language.  No doubt the flamers will respond to this
with their usual language - which just goes to prove the point.  However, as I
think has been proved the leopard *can* change its spots.  We shall see.

Re: Look at all the f****** jumping to the defence of a liar

Thanks for reply

Disagree.  I feel only pity.  And you've (perhaps inadvertently?) hit a nail
on the head re "the only sort of emotional human contact they can achieve"

Here, I agree with you

Response just as I expected.   You've proved the point.

Re: Look at all the f****** jumping to the defence of a liar

: Thanks for reply
:
: Psycho-boy wrote:
:
: > ...anger, because that's the only sort of emotional
human contact they can
: > achieve.
:
: Disagree.  I feel only pity.  And you've (perhaps
inadvertently?) hit a nail
: on the head re "the only sort of emotional human contact
they can achieve"
:
: > What are your views about language used to annoy that do
not use the f
: > word or the c word? Like antisemetic innuendo. Hardly
funny or clever.
:
: Here, I agree with you
:
: > **  And I'm not a f***** "physcho", dipshit!!  I'M A
F****** PSYCHO!!!
: > Do you understand?
: > ..............Psycho-boy
:
: Response just as I expected.   You've proved the point.
:
See my response to Mark a little earlier.  We are now into
"copy cat" behaviour here.  First one, then two and now
three.  The question is where will it end?

I can actually see this as the thin end of the wedge and
possibly PA getting his own way and driving all the "nice"
people away leaving him and FAWSF (AKA Fred) with a mutual
adoration society while PS just inanely abuses them.

Maybe that's what everyone wants, just a tirade of abuse
spewed across the screen at every opportunity.  As I'm sure
this post will generate it.

I propose a name change to "aus. hi-abuse.fest-fi and we can
welcome every foul mouthed, anally retentive, psycho on
UseNet to come and join in.

Regards TT

Re: Look at all the f****** jumping to the defence of a liar

Only if YKW is allowed to play.

Re: Look at all the f****** jumping to the defence of a liar

I agree.

Re: Look at all the f****** jumping to the defence of a liar

On Thu, 7 Jul 2005 09:24:49 +0800, "TT"

Best not to respond, Terry. This is a temporary invasion of jokers
such as I've seen on RAO. They'll tire of the joke eventually,
especially if you don't react. Phil however is a different matter.

Re: Look at all the f****** jumping to the defence of a liar

On Thu, 07 Jul 2005 05:57:20 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@iprimus.com.au (paul packer)

You wouldn't know an invasion even if cum started pouring out of your
arse.

Re: Look at all the f****** jumping to the defence of a liar

On Thu, 07 Jul 2005 16:21:01 +1000, "PhiI AIIison"

What delightful imagery. So typical of you and your particular
fixations, Phil.

Re: Look at all the f****** jumping to the defence of a liar

On Thu, 07 Jul 2005 11:23:11 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@iprimus.com.au (paul packer)

Thou shalt be taunted by the King's concubines, O ye whose name is but
dung!

Re: Look at all the f****** jumping to the defence of a liar

You mean he's not a joke?

Re: Look at all the f****** jumping to the defence of a liar

    Y'know somedays I almost miss Turcaud between his
shock treatments and lithium scripts.

Re: Look at all the fuckwits jumping to the defence of a liar

[snip]

true indeed.

Cheers
Terry

Re: Look at all the fuckwits jumping to the defence of a liar

:
:
: Patrick Turner wrote:
: >
: > But he didn't get that old hag lesbian witch from the
mountains of west
: > Timbucktoo
: > to place them in her cauldron and chant incantations
with some hyena gizzards
: > stirred in well
: > on a moonlight night.
: >
: > Apparantly Bethoven sonatas come though sounding like
hip hop when the cables
: > are used.
: >
: You  Shit Patrick. When did I give you permission to
publish my secret
: cable tweeking process on Aus.Hi-Fi ? That's the last time
I tell you
: anything . And by the way it's done on the new moon to
prevent
: interference from PA's full moon psychic babblings.
:
: ....and it's not just Beethoven sonatas either, the string
quartets are
: also rendered a great deal lusher.

What is really sad here is that this is basically what some
of the more "scientific" apparatus actually purports to do.

I still love the one about freezing your CDs in a special
bag a couple of times to improve the sound and don't forget
the green pen is a classic to.

Cheers TT

Re: Look at all the fuckwits jumping to the defence of a liar

Of course you did. I was only pointing out the correct word, but you
should stick to your comfort zone.

I certainly agree, but who's trying to be funny?  What a ridiculous
notion.

Re: Look at all the fuckwits jumping to the defence of a liar

Oh, I'm sure that you are on a sound footing there, that's why I never
insist on anything. What are their views on grammar and punctuation, I
wonder to myself?

Re: Look at all the fuckwits jumping to the defence of a liar
On Thu, 07 Jul 2005 12:46:38 +1000, Phillip Allison

Absolutely the same. Which is why I'm so glad you put a comma after
"punctuation" and ended the sentence with a question mark.

Re: Look at all the fuckwits jumping to the defence of a liar

I'm so happy that you are glad. And I didn't want to upset anyone by
pointing out that "mmm" had started a sentence in lower case. Just an
insignificant typo, not worth worrying about.

Re: Look at all the fuckwits jumping to the defence of a liar
On Thu, 07 Jul 2005 16:14:01 +1000, Phillip Allison

No such thing as insignificant. Starting sentences in lower case is
how  the decline of civilisation begins.  :-)

Re: Look at all the fuckwits jumping to the defence of a liar

I'd have to accept your considered view on that. Not having been properly
house-trained myself, and barely able to run two words together
coherently without going ballistic.  Unless I've taken my pills.

Cheerio

..........Phillip

Re: Look at all the fuckwits jumping to the defence of a liar

ROTFLMAO!

Cheers
Terry

Site Timeline