Old Printer parts - free

Hi
I recentely pulled a large thermal printer/copier apart for the
mechanics, this was a old unit from work thats been sitting a few years,
(the thing weighed a ton and only just fit on my trailer), now i've got
half a dozen large circuit boards ready to toss.

anyone want them for the parts? I've got no idea what they all do, but
most were connected to individual DC motors and such. (the motors have
been snatched up already)

can supply a few pics if anyones interested, otherwise they go to the
tip.

you pay any postage charges tho.

Albury NSW
ricoda(AT)cool(DOT)com(DOT)au