Canon ImageClass D660 printer/copier problem

Trying to copy legal size format but only get letter size printout with the remaining legal portion as blank (area 8.5 in x 11" area ok but 11" to 14" comes out as blank). Trying to setup on "Additional Functions" button on the copier but non of the set up works including copying legal size paper. The "Additional Functions" button keeps on blinking until I push the "Stop/Reset" button, then it defaults back to letter size paper. Yes I have legal size paper in the tray and I do not get an error message. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Frank