Looking for calibration service in Melbourne

I'm looking for recommendations for a calibration service in Melbourne.
  We have a Tektronics TDS320 oscilloscope and a Fluke 177 multimeter
that we need to have checked.

Thanks, Peter

Re: Looking for calibration service in Melbourne

TMG?  http://www.tmgtestequipment.com.au/products/index.php?app3D%bkd0&ns =
3D%display&ref3D%servicing&sid3D%ekyc879rl97ppclyrh0v3c5p2gehjks3

Re: Looking for calibration service in Melbourne

Thanks - I put a call in to them but only got voicemail.  Eventually,
someone called back, but she didn't have any information.  She took my
details and email and promised to email something to me.  Still waiting.

Peter

Re: Looking for calibration service in Melbourne

: I'm looking for recommendations for a calibration service in Melbourne.
:  We have a Tektronics TDS320 oscilloscope and a Fluke 177 multimeter
: that we need to have checked.
:
: Thanks, Peter

Thermo Fisher Scientific Australia Pty Ltd
ABN52 058 390917
Street Address: 5 Caribbean Dv, Scoresby Vic 3179
Postal Address: PO Box 9092, Scoresby Vic 3179
Telephone Numbers:
Scientific 1-300-735-292 (local free call )

Colin

Site Timeline