looking for schematic/service manual KENWOOD Tuner

Hi All,

I am looking for the schematic or service manual of a KENWOOD AM-FM Tuner Model KT-3050.

I wouldn't know where to start. Is there any one local (in OZ)?

Spares... I can only think of Speedy, Scandia and WES.... Is there any other distributor that might have Kenwood spares?

Thanks in advance.

Joe

Reply to
Joe G (Home)

"Joe G (Home)"

** Try Googling - there are offers to sell them there.

Try Ebay - for "vintage service data".

** Not for antiques.

...... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

What is the problem? AM/FM tuners are generally quite simple and can easily be fixed without manuals.

Rudolf

Reply to
Rudolf

"Rudolf"

** Many of them are nothing like simple.

May easily contain unavailable custom uPs and long obsolete RF chips.

Most are not economic to repair in any case.

** Only *if* they are of the "simple " variety and *if* they have "simple " faults.

Those are two, very big * ifs *.

..... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison