auto electrician - in Melbourne ? please quote

Can someone install an alarm for my car. I am clueless about electronics.

I need a microwave sensor that will have an external perimiter of about one or two feet from the body of the car. Instead of a siren I want a small voltage supplied to the microphone input of my iPAQ PDA/phone hidden inside the glovebox.

i'm near melbourne CBD

cheers

-Monty P

Reply to