LED TV... any inside info?

Looks like LED TV is on the way. Does anyone know how it might stack up in
terms of reliability, power consumption? Anything else that the brochures
might fail to mention?

Re: LED TV... any inside info?

Not any any realistic price suitable for the regular consumer any time soon.

Dave.

Re: LED TV... any inside info?

As was the case with plasma and LCD tv's when they were all new and
exciting. Now just about anyone can have a big one bolted on their wall ;)

Re: LED TV... any inside info?
Exactly , I was privy to seeing some of the new tech screens recently
including a huge 114 inch unit at 30k , how long before many of us have
one ( the 75 inch was already affordable)

Re: LED TV... any inside info?

It seems these days that the size of a TV is inversley proportional to the
owner's income.

Michael

Re: LED TV... any inside info?
Not really , any scumbag can own a 50"

  but then mines bigger

Re: LED TV... any inside info?

I've only got a 12", but I don't use it as a rule....

geoff

Re: LED TV... any inside info?

I find that a bit hard to swallow!

Re: LED TV... any inside info?

The size of one's tele is also inversely proportional to one's appendage.
:-)

Michael

Re: LED TV... any inside info?
You're a scumbag then ?.

Re: LED TV... any inside info?

I don't own a tele.

Michael

Re: LED TV... any inside info?
avoidance noted

Re: LED TV... any inside info?

**Smart move. About a million years ago, the girl I sat next to in school
lived in a home with no TV. She was the smartest person in the entire
school.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Re: LED TV... any inside info?

Most of the people I know who don't have or watch tele ( as opposed to
'rarely') are neurotic and self-absorbed, self-satisfied, and smug.

geoff

Re: LED TV... any inside info?

**Are you, therefore, suggesting that prior to the 1950s, everyone in
Australia was neurotic, self-absorbed, self-satisfied and smug?

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Re: LED TV... any inside info?

Are you suggesting they had a choice? The comparison would probably be with
those who *chose* never to see a movie in those days.
(Excluding all those who couldn't afford to go of course)

MrT.

Re: LED TV... any inside info?

Absolutely  ;-)

But back then the smug-cry was "Oh no - I don't read newspapers or novels".

geoff

Re: LED TV... any inside info?

**LOL!

We had radio here in Australia. I guess you guys missed out.

:-)

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Re: LED TV... any inside info?

   If she was so smart, why did she sit next to you? ;-)

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

Goggle Groups, and Web TV users must request to be white listed, or I
Re: LED TV... any inside info?

**She didn't. The teacher allocated seating, depending on the IQ results. I
was second smartest. We had a TV in the house. -:(

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Site Timeline