Insect inside my tv ..

=_NextPart_000_006E_01C5C26A.5D89C8C0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hi, I have a Mitsubishi WS-55807 with no problems. The only problem is = that an (fly size) insect has found its way inside the TV from the = ventilation holes. I think there a gap between the internal TV screen = and the outside plexiglass screen and that's that area where the insect = seems to be doing its dance. Hopefully it won't find any food/water in = there and die soon .. or should I open then the back of the TV and = vaccuming it out ? And any suggestion how to prevent this in future .. I = was thinking of pasting a fishing type net over the ventilation holes.

Thanks InduP

Reply to
Indu Prakash

Indu Prakash ha escrito:

an (fly size) insect has found its way inside the TV from the ventilation holes. I think there a gap between the internal TV screen and the outside plexiglass screen and that's that area where the insect seems to be doing its dance. Hopefully it won't find any food/water in there and die soon .. or should I open then the back of the TV and vaccuming it out ? And any suggestion how to prevent this in future .. I was thinking of pasting a fishing type net over the ventilation holes.

you're probably better off leaving it be.....something that size is unlikely to cause damage especially there....you're more likely to risk screwing something up by dismantling it. B.