It's happened again (google troubles) - Page 2

Re: It's happened again (google troubles)

I have found a better search engine which mostly removes the commercial
stuff.

http://www.givemebackmygoogle.com /

Re: It's happened again (google troubles)

ccs compiler
xbee
ftdi cable
olimex

not always, but yes it helps somewhat.

Cheers Don...

===========================

--
Don McKenzie

Re: It's happened again (google troubles)

Re: It's happened again (google troubles)

It only removes a list of specified sites and the advertisements. I
think you would be much better off controlling the list yourself
combined with using Google's "advanced search" which is not available
via GmbmG. In addition, GmbmG removes some sites that you may want if,
for example, you want to find the cheapest XYZ model 123 gizmo
available online.

If you are only concerned about the paid advertisements then an add
blocker in your browser is ideal. In any case, you need one because it
will also remove many of the advertisements from other sites that you
visit. If you want to compile a list of sites that should be blocked
you can use the hosts file
<http://www.techsupportalert.com/how_to_remove_google_text_ads.htm .

Site Timeline