How to find out the height and speed of the RC planes? - Page 2

Re: How to find out the height and speed of the RC planes?

Simple answer is a sweep gen and an rf module to boost it with a
directional aerial

Rutlidge is a Haemoroid

Some vile arse bandit Pig from Perth puked:

**  Clearly -  that criminal fuckwit  "Sea Squid"  did not get the message.

      He kept coming back for more after ignoring it .

**  The arse bandit Pig from Perth takes sides with criminals again.

      Comes naturally to human garbage like him.

 ............    Phil

Re: Phil Allison bores me to tears

message.
just

Phil,

By just going over the same boring ground time after time isn't going to
prove a thing Phil except that you are indeed an irritating prick with far
too much spare time on his hands.  Well at least one free hand.  We all know
where the other one is :P

If you are going to try to insult me Phil, why don't you come up with
something original for a change.  You're such a boring old fart.

Re: Phil Allison bores me to tears

Some arse bandit Pig from Perth spewed:

**  The simple truth about the Rutmaniac is as insulting as it gets.

He had better hope that his appalling character and private activities do
not become known to too widely.

............    Phil

Re: Phil Allison bores me to tears

Gee Phil, you are f#&king pathetic.

BTW - I got a visit over the weekend from one of the Marist "Old Boys".
Didn't bring his baseball bat or threaten me like you had suggested.
Actually a very decent fellow and friendly type.
So what happened to the threat that the "Old Boys" were coming to "fix me
up"?  Sounds like you must have farted again Phil.

Re: Phil Allison bores me to tears

"Alan Rutlidge

  **  Really  -  I reckon I am spot on about you actually.

 **   Yawn  -   more dumb lies.

 **  Produce the post  -   lair.

**  Yawn.

 **  Produce the post  - liar.

What a really desperate piece of shit.

He had better hope that his appalling character and private activities do
not become known to too widely.

.............   Phil

Re: Phil Allison bores me to tears

do
me

Have you ever posted to aus.radio.broadcasting?

Re: Phil Allison bores me to tears

hey  phil instead  of blowin fuses why dont u try blowing yaself ????

Re: Phil Allison bores me to tears

  Speaking from experience eh fill.
  to late for you so nice of you to offer this advice even if your
motives are purely selfish .

Re: Rutlidge is a Haemoroid

Its rather ironic fill that you try to transfer your sick and debased
inclinations to others , why don't you stop wasting oxygen and finish
the whole thing ? .

Re: How to find out the height and speed of the RC planes?

Let me put this as politically correct as i can

YOU WANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You bought a house without checking on the landuse around it???
Hello?????

You can check with he council to see if they have permission to be
there. If they do then the problem is yours for not doing your
homework. If they dont you could be a prick and have them moved on by
making a complaint.

Your suggestions are among the most criminally stupid i have read on
this list. Thats no mean feat considering how shallow the gene pool
gets for some of our contributors.

You plan to turn a safely controlled model aircraft into an
uncontrollable missile weighing anyhere from 2.5 to 7.5 kilos on
average at speeds of 100 to 160 kmh. Do that and one is just as likely
to end up in the wall of your new house or into your kid's cubby
house. What does your physics skills tell you about the impact energy
involved?

You're going to head into a public place with a firearm with intent to
destroy private property? I hope the cops nail your arse good.

Riding unregistered and uninsured vehicle on parkland.

Carrying loaded firearm in public

Discharging a firearm in public place

Conspiracy to commit firearms offences ( you could get a charge just
from this posting which I haven't yet decided whether to forward to
relevant authorities or not)

Destruction of private property

and a whole range of DOC offences as well

Your genes didnt make it to the pool did they ???? It's ok, we
understand......... no really we do.

On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 09:36:40 +0800, "Sea Squid"

Re: How to find out the height and speed of the RC planes?

Three of you wish the comprehension level of a slug ( thats phill)
whoosh kiddies whoosh

Re: How to find out the height and speed of the RC planes?

No we wish you would stop sniffing glue and learn to communicate in
comprehensible English.

Re: How to find out the height and speed of the RC planes?

Your posting is the biggest lot of crap i have heard.
It is dickheads like you who buy apartments near luna park and then complain
about the noise of people having fun.
Whats next oh no, a family having a picnic MMmmm they might make too much
noise ok i should shoot them.
Meanwhile here you are with a retarted idea of shooting rc planes out of the
air with an air rifle.
I can see it now a four wheeler roaring around the park blasting planes out
of the sky.

What do you think would happen then.You hit one and it will just fall out of
the sky.No likley when the could be travelling at up to 160kph.
What would a dog fingerer like you do if one crashed into a family, kids
etc.
I suppose you would say" dunno how that happened.Should not have done that."
Have you considered the trajectory of the bullet once it hits the plane.I
dont think it will just stop still.
I have had a gutsful of you doogooding bastards .Maybe you should shoot
yourself and do us all a favour.
Just a thought.As the four wheeler is roaring around the park doing the
mobile rambo thing the owners could direct all their planes towards your
windows.Kill two birds with the one bullet.
:-) Sorry

Re: How to find out the height and speed of the RC planes?

So I take it you also don't believe that the USA will be able to build
their ballistic missile shield (starwars or son of starwars)? {:-).

Re: How to find out the height and speed of the RC planes?

Hey Terry we could get this fool to do it.Program up all kinds of discrete
logic and microprocessors.
Build an army of kids four wheelers to be at the ready.
Sensational !!!!!
out

Re: How to find out the height and speed of the RC planes?

Not enough valium today sunshine?

Re: How to find out the height and speed of the RC planes?

Nope not when you get idiots like this who cant do any research on where
they are going to live and then complain about it..

Re: How to find out the height and speed of the RC planes?

why chuckles you almost hadan independant thought

Re: How to find out the height and speed of the RC planes?

Haha - "hadan"?

Taking five seconds to read and correct what you have written before
sending will prevent others thinking you are in kindergarten.

Site Timeline