F&P Smartdrive codes

Hi, I've got an F&P Smartdrive 500, After power on it is silent for about 20 seconds then beeps once every second with just the 'spin' light on. I have already pulled it to bits and checked the boards, but I might have missed something, and the level sensor vacuum is fine, no leaks. It will also start a cycle, but once again only for 20 secs then the error, the water valves, and pump are working. Can anyone help me with the error codes please.

Reply to
chrisnz

There's a website for pommy appliances where some tech will identify the code for you, he keeps the data to himself as F&P don't seem to want it in the public domain anymore.

Reply to
Mark Harriss

Yes hard to find the codes, can you point me in the right direction? I managed to get it into diag mode(power with temperature down), when in that mode it shows the rinse light on, I can turn the hot and cold valves on and off and the pump on and off, so some things must be working, The 3rd wash light comes on when the cover is closed, and the forth wash light comes on if the out of balance switch is on. So they are working, I have also checked that the water level pipe has no leaks.

Reply to
chrisnz

Detailed Fault Codes - 500 Series Machines

1 (00000001) Display Module Fault

Action

a) Replace Display Module (Refer to 9.2.3 section of the service manual to ensure Display

Module correctly located in console).

Reply to
Blutt

Great thankyou, been doing some more work on it yesterday and found a bad joint to the pressure sensor. Resoldered and the spin light error I described above has stopped. Now it has another error. Start a cycle, valves go on then off on off, then it stops with the 4th from the left(of 5) wash cycle lights on, and the 1 second beeping again. I am suspecting a corroded rotor sensor, but now I need the diag codes for a rotor sensor fault. The exact model is GW500B-K.

Thanks again :)

Reply to
chrisnz

FAULT CODE = 15 (Display Module Fault (Pump Circuit Error)

The Display Module has read an incorrect voltage on the pump circuit.

Action

a) Replace Display Module.

# If the machine is running at well below its rated supply voltage and the pump has operated for more

than 4 seconds at this voltage, this fault will also appear.

Sorry but it seems to keep coming back to Replace Display Module.

Blutt

Reply to
chrisnz