Caller ID unit with name lookup?

I had a Shimasu caller ID unit that allowed you to assign a name to a telephone number, with the result that the next time a call from that number was received, the unit displayed the name rather than just the number. Very handy. Unfortunately the unit didn't survive a close by lightning strike, and they are no longer available. The units I've looked at on ebay all appear to be just basic units that display the number, and only the name if the network allows it (which in Australia it doesn't appear to).

I'm looking for a stand-alone unit, not one built into a telephone. Can anyone suggest a brand and model number to look for?

Reply to
not