A good idea? - Page 2

Re: A good idea?

It'd be almost reasonable in high-power or exotic (read: expensive) parts,
as distinct from common-ordinary-garden variety stuff. If it was a standard
chip used in a whole swag of devices then the cost would be minimal. If, if,
if (as my dad says: "If your Aunt had balls, she'd be your uncle.")

Ken

Re: A good idea?

**It is usually the more expensive parts which attract counterfeiters.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Re: A good idea?

If I see it happen, I'll remember I heard it here first: the Wilson Inbuilt
Modular Protection device. Don't abbreviate.

Cheers.

Ken

Site Timeline