Latest threads in Electronics Down Undershow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Can anyone identify C858 011 black plastic package
Have been trying to get data sheets online to work out the three pins . It has the Motorola "M" on plastic TO-220 package. It is either power transistor, or diac /triac or something else? Thanks
3
3

CFL's and Breast cancer ?
Seems to claim that CFL (and normal fluorescents) are supposedly a cause of skin - and breast cancer.?
3
3

Live storm feed fyi
Cairns Link: Link:
5
5

Dirty Electricity
Today Tonight has done it again. Last night they promoted this Earthwise device which apparently saves up to 35% electricity: "Independent testing so far shows promising results. Electrical Engineer...
52
52

100% cash back offer on certain Logitech Devices
For Australian Customers in the month of February. (Warning, read the bottom line) A 100% cash back offer on certain Logitech goodies this month. During February Logitech will be offering consumers a...
13
13

Memory sticks......
Obvious to some I know, but not me. Any precautions to take with memory sticks or cards when travelling through airports re passing through scanners etc? Thanks in advance.........
16
16

Making pcbs at home
Gudday all I have artwork for 2 small PCBs as a photocopy/printout. I have been trying to get the circuits onto single sided board via the Techniks material ( so that I may etch but without success....
10
10

OT: 360 degree interactive videos
So this is where Video is heading. Amazing stuff: Two 360 degree interactive videos which are quite neat. One is flying in a helicopter and the other is at a MUSE concert. (7 Cameras) Hold your left...
3
3

It's happened again (google troubles)
I defy any one to find a straight answer from a search engine (easily) to the question of what timber available in australia is suitable to carve rocking horses. As soon as you write rocking horses...
23
23

Audiophile - plywood PCB ?
Go to the bottom row of the gallery, then to the second pic from the left. The other pics on the bottom row show the same thing from other angles. That "pcb" looks like plywood to me. Does it improve...
9
9

CTick Australia/New Zealand Certification
Does anybody have any experience with CTick? I work for a US company that wants to sell its product in Australia and New Zealand. We have CE certified product which we sell elsewhere in the world....
9
9

Great to be an Ozzie
After having dug to a depth of 10 feet last year, British scientists found traces of copper wire dating back 200 years and came to the conclusion that their ancestors already had a telephone network...
1
1

CFC's found !
Lot's of spiral lamps, too !

Vintage Gaming Collection Washed Away In Aussie Floods
Vintage Gaming Collection Washed Away In Aussie Floods Over the past week, large areas of Australia's eastern seaboard have been ravaged by floods. Billions of dollars worth of damage has been done,...
1
1

Is the netbook going to be replaced by Tablets in 2011?
Is the netbook going to be replaced by Tablets in 2011? Predictions have started early this year that the netbook is dead too. A touch over-exaggerated perhaps? If you're buying a relatively small,...
10
10