Touchscreen for RPi?

What is everybody's favorite touchscreen to use with the RPi. What don't you like about it? What do you like about it?

Thanks JimR

Reply to
JimR

i've just got the PiTFT from adafruit capacitative.. looks nice.. If you're from US it's an amazing deal.. I'm from Brazil and i bought one of them and a couple cases..

U$ 100,00 .. but when arrived here i paid more U$ 300 in taxes and importation taxes and "my mother is not single taxes"

the only problem is that you cannot use both .. HDMI and the touch screen

Reply to
Marcus Vinicius Brasizza