Intel Compute Stick

Looks like Intel are moving into Pi territory.

Small cased "HDMI dongle" form-factor, Intel Atom Bay Trail CPU, 2GB RAM,

32GB Flash, microSD, 802.11n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Win8.1, $149

And a Linux version later with 1GB RAM, 8GB Flash for $89

So rather like the Minnowboard Max then, but cased and smaller, and without SATA. Dunno what happened to the Minnowboard Max though, so I'm not holding my breath for this "Compute Stick" either.

Reply to
Dave Farrance

Yes I know it's not "a $149 Windows PC to go" but it's probably all that most people want from their TV, and it has the same connectivity as the Intel stick.

Reply to
Rob Morley

Way overpriced for a one-trick pony.

Reply to