Tapping Experience

Now I seem to have overcome my initial problems with my Raspberry Pi I
would like to put it in a case and connect a buffered interface board
to experiment with electronics etc.
Can anyone recommend a good case and interfacing board.
I already have ordinary bread boards.
Malcolm Smith
--
T M Smith
Using an Iyonix and RISC OS 5.20 in the North Riding of Yorkshire
Reply to
T M Smith
This is a good kit to start :
eBay has lots of cases, so does CPC
Reply to
Bob Martin
That doesn't seem to have the buffering that the OP requires, it's not much more than a breadboard (which he already has) and a few connectors. These are buffered interface boards
and more the sort of thing he's after, I think, but I've not used them so can't recommend.
Reply to
Rob Morley
Thanks Bob but not buffered
Malcolm
--
T M Smith
Using an Iyonix and RISC OS 5.20 in the North Riding of Yorkshire
Reply to
T M Smith
Thanks Rob.
Looks like what I am after.
Malcolm
--
T M Smith
Using an Iyonix and RISC OS 5.20 in the North Riding of Yorkshire
Reply to
T M Smith
Adafruit have a range of interfaces and cases for the Pi . Be careful selecting a case. Very few of them allow you to connect an interfacing board or cable once you put the Pi in the case.
Reply to
Gordon Levi