10" touchscreen for Pi

Hi *.*,

I'm thinking about building an information screen based on Pi which should be placed next to the door of my flat. I googled some time and found

which once could be purchased at
but is sold out now.

Are there similar LCDs with a similar price which could be installed as easy as above mentioned one? Google didn't help very much :-( There's another condition: It must be purchasable from a German shop or at least within the EU.

TIA, Stefan

Reply to
Stefan Kaintoch

Only 7inch but try