10" touchscreen for Pi

Hi *.*,
I'm thinking about building an information screen based on Pi which should
be placed next to the door of my flat. I googled some time and found

which once could be purchased at
but is sold out now.
Are there similar LCDs with a similar price which could be installed as
easy as above mentioned one? Google didn't help very much :-(
There's another condition: It must be purchasable from a German shop
or at least within the EU.
TIA, Stefan
Reply to
Stefan Kaintoch