RPi400?

Which processor is fitted into that integrated solution? RPi4?

Reply to
gareth evans

Are we your search engine?

Reply to
A. Dumas

Are you polite and / or civilised?

Reply to
gareth evans

Were you? "Hello, I have tried searching but etc etc" Leech.

Reply to
A. Dumas

same as pi4

At the heart of Raspberry Pi 4 sits an ARM Cortex-A72 CPU (central processing unit) running at a maximum clock speed of 1,500 MHz (or

1.5GHz). The clock is the electronic pulse used to synchronise all the components in a processor. A maximum clock speed of 1.5GHz means the processor updates one-and-a-half billion times per second. How to overclock Raspberry Pi 4 ? The MagPi magazine magpi.raspberrypi.org/articles/how-to-overclock-raspberry-pi-4
Reply to
ray

I think his point was that you could have looked up the answer yourself in less time than you could type the question. Even Wikipedia knows the answer to that one.

If you're not paying for an answer, you will get better results by showing you have made some attempt to answer it yourself.

Joe
Reply to
Joe

Thank-you kindly, but I'd thought that the RPi4 was an A53 CPU

Reply to
gareth evans

Are you serious?

Since when it is necessary to think, but not to read?

It would be forgiven if you were bling, but logically it would be impossible to post here as well.

This news group deserves better!

Reply to
Deloptes

Am 07.06.2021 um 21:43 schrieb ray:

...clocked at 1,80 GHz. For there is a kind of cooling table under the keyboard.

FW

Reply to
F. W.

Although in the P400 it is clocked @ 1.8ghz

Reply to
Alister

also an RTFM type of response should have the courtesy of pointing to said manual

On IRC, I like to point 'em to the official web site, something like

from here, all _kinds_ of new info [and a realization that it's all there for them to find] might win a convert

that IS a good one, yeah

--
(aka 'Bombastic Bob' in case you wondered)

'Feeling with my fingers, and thinking with my brain' - me

'your story is so touching, but it sounds just like a lie'
"Straighten up and fly right"
Reply to
Big Bad Bob