RPi4 A72 processor cryptography?

Does the A72 CPU in the RPi4 have the optional cryptography extensions?

Reply to
gareth evans

Seems not:

-- Steve O'Hara-Smith | Directable Mirror Arrays C:\>WIN | A better way to focus the sun The computer obeys and wins. | licences available see You lose and Bill collects. |

Ahem A Rivet's Shot

Thanks. Not been able to find a definitive answer by googling, and unfortunately, although that is an interesting discussion thread, it still seems to be based upon opinion and not indisputable fact.

Thanks, anyway.

As always, my interests lie in barebones assembler from the restart vector onwards, probably trying to relive my first such experiences on a PDP11/20 50 years ago this summer :-)

Reply to
gareth evans

You might do better with an RK3399 based board as full documentation is openly available for that SOC unlike any of the Broadcom SOCs used in Raspberry Pis.