pcmanfm using a whole CPU

Task Manager says that on my RPi 4B, pcmanfm is using a whole CPU (25% or so overall). Any good reason this should be so?

Thanks,

--
Tim
Reply to

Have a look at it with my !APPstat from

It's probably claiming null polls instead of using Wimp_PollIdle.

---druck

Reply to
druck

Erm, wrong group / OS for this druck!

Of course, if anyone wants to try out druck's excellent programs, then visit here first -

:-)

Bryan.

--
RISC OS User Group Of London  -  http://www.rougol.jellybaby.net/
RISC OS London Show           -  http://www.riscoslondonshow.co.uk/

Oops sorry, that will teach me to multi-task newsgroups.

---druck

Reply to
druck