Rpi4 with debian buster - no audio

I am running the debian buster from nfs root with the RPi 4 4.19.97-v7l+ #1294 kernel

However I can't get audio working neither on the 3.5" jack nor on the HDMI

With raspbian I got sound at least without pulseaudio installed on the HDMI.

Can you give me some hint how to get it running?

thanks in advance

Reply to
Deloptes

Hi,

There were a lot of updates for raspbian these days.

My raspbian on Raspberry pi2 is on 4.19.118-v7+

Reply to
yamo'

the question is regarding debian and audio on RPi4

Reply to
Deloptes