Re: Raspberry Pi2 and BME280 Sensor problem

In message , David Taylor writes

If it helps, it's working here on a 1B, Wi-Fi, running Buster: > >

Thanks. I've not got any PI1s so I've not been able to test that.

The legend on the graphs refers to "RaspI-3", I'm assuming that is the host name of the Pi. It can be challenging coming up with naming schemes that don't confuse the host name and the model name.

Adrian

--
To Reply :
Sorry for the rigmarole, If I want spam, I'll go to the shops

Yes, #3, not model 3!

--
Cheers,
David