Re: Assembler Course projects (ARM architecture)

[-- text/plain, encoding 8bit, charset: iso-8859-1, 22 lines --]

> > Hi folks, great group, wondering recomendations for projects for a > Assembler course. > Students from System engeneering. > Backgorunds microcontroller Arduino, chsarp, labview, java and python. > > > And will like to implement in RaspberryPI (GNU AS,LD and Bash) have the > basic 12 programs
but > really just basics, not list of projects ... > > I view a good project in RaspberryPi bare-metal in a video: > Assembly Chess on Raspberry Pi (without any OS) >
> > But I can't pretend to do all projects dedicated one RPI ignoring the OS, so .. > > Finally I thinking of using Assembler inside an Android program. (for > optimization or do some interfacing) > > Thanks for you valuable time. All coments welcome. Thanks

Allow me to cross post this to a nearby friendly pi group.

Thank you,

--
Don Kuenz KB7RPU

I ate umble pie with an appetite. - Dickens
Reply to
Don Kuenz