raspi4 on TV with remote control

Hi there,

my raspi 3 running kodi works well with the remote control of my TV. But the raspi4 doesent. I have try 3 different cables and all HDMI inputs of the TV. Also i have try to reset the TV (completly power off). No result. The raspi 4 with kodi is running well, works like expected, but the TV RC doesent work.

Is there a fix available or any hint to solve this?

Jan

Reply to
Jan Novak

Have you tried both HDMI outputs of the raspi4?

Is it a Samsung TV?

Seems you're not alone ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

Am 09.12.20 um 09:29 schrieb Andy Burns:

Yes, of corse and i have also try a second raspi 4 - same result.

No ... its a ...aeehhmmm ... LG ... i think, but not shure at the moment.

thats worse :-(

Jan

Reply to
Jan Novak

interesting mine seem to be fine (both Pi4 & Pi400 on Samsung TVs)

--
I already have too much problem with people thinking the efficiency of
a perl construct is related to its length.  On the other hand, I'm