More precise timekeeping with user-mode PPS

For those wanting better timekeeping than normal NTP, but who do not want to bother with recompiled kernels, I've written up a few notes about using software from Folkert van Heusden to provide user-mode PPS operation.

If it's of use, that's great, otherwise please ignore this post.

--
Cheers,
David

What does "and not use for timekeeping it add these lines" mean?

Reply to
Rob Morley

It means that those lines were poorly written, so I've redone that whole paragraph. Many thanks for your comments.

--
Cheers,
David

Careful - I might read it more thoroughly later. ;-)

Reply to
Rob Morley