... world.
-Gordon
Reply to
Gordon Henderson
Hi - it works!
James
Reply to
James Harris (es)
I claim to be the first person actually *posting* here with a 'Pi. Of course, I'm willing to be proved wrong. ;-)
--
Nick B.
Reply to
(\__/)  M.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Mark
Easily done given the slightly ambiguous phrasing. I wonder if anyone will post here using an x86 (preferably Windows) client running on an RPi.
Reply to
Rob Morley
I suppose you could rdesktop from a Pi to a x86 PC post. I presume though you mean under an x86 emulator. I expect there's a DOS newsclient (Nettamer seems to be one).
--
It's a money /life balance.
Reply to
 Click to see the full signature