HDMI to DVI cabble

Where in the UK may I buy an HDMI to DVI-D cable with a male DVI end?
Upton & Halfacree's /Raspberry Pi Users Guide/ mentions oomlout.co.uk
which seems to sell only four items. Female DVIs seem to be ten a penny.
Btw, how seriously can one take a book that has a black and white chart
of resistor colour codes?
Reply to
Peter Percival
This is what I want:
but RS seems not to sell to the public.
Reply to
Peter Percival
ebay.
--
-Toby
Reply to
Toby Newman
There appear to be several in CJE's price list
--
Paul Oates
oatespaul@btinternet.com

etc.etc.etc.
Reply to
A. Dumas
Do you use eBay at all? They do them, just search for DVI to HDMI cable. No doubt Amazon do them too, I know cclcomputers do.
--
Regards - Rodney Pont
 Click to see the full signature
|hdmi-plug&connector-type-b=dvi-d-plug&st=dvi+hdmi
Though you're likely to find them somewhat cheaper om ebay.
Theo
Reply to
Theo
If you still have a Maplin that's open near you, some stores at least had them right to the end, although at 80% off, you'll still buy them cheaper elsewhere. All the Maplins I know were closed by end of last week though.
--
Andrew Gabriel
Reply to