HDMI to DVI cabble

Where in the UK may I buy an HDMI to DVI-D cable with a male DVI end? Upton & Halfacree's /Raspberry Pi Users Guide/ mentions oomlout.co.uk which seems to sell only four items. Female DVIs seem to be ten a penny.

Btw, how seriously can one take a book that has a black and white chart of resistor colour codes?

Reply to
Peter Percival

This is what I want:

but RS seems not to sell to the public.

Reply to
Peter Percival

ebay.

--
-Toby
Toby Newman

There appear to be several in CJE's price list

--
Paul Oates
oatespaul@btinternet.com

1216642/

You've misunderstood them - anybody can set up an account with RS and order stuff in any quantity.

--
Martin    | martin at
Gregorie  | gregorie dot org

Every RPi reseller, e.g.

etc.etc.etc.

Reply to
A. Dumas

Do you use eBay at all? They do them, just search for DVI to HDMI cable. No doubt Amazon do them too, I know cclcomputers do.

--
Regards - Rodney Pont
e-mail	rpont (at) gmail (dot) com

I'm confused. They're everywhere. eg CPC has 23 different sorts of them:

|hdmi-plug&connector-type-b=dvi-d-plug&st=dvi+hdmi

Though you're likely to find them somewhat cheaper om ebay.

Theo

Reply to
Theo

If you still have a Maplin that's open near you, some stores at least had them right to the end, although at 80% off, you'll still buy them cheaper elsewhere. All the Maplins I know were closed by end of last week though.

--
Andrew Gabriel
Andrew Gabriel