DVI, HDMI, DisplayPort

I am looking for a solution to interface these standards into an FPGA (Virtex5). In an ideal world I would like a single-chip RX that supports all three standards (three inputs and one output bus to the FPGA).

I am fairly certain that this can be done with a two chip solution: Multi-input DVI/HDMI RX and a DisplayPort to HDMI translator on one of those inputs. I am hoping that someone might know of a more elegant solution.

Thanks,

-Martin