Driver for TP-LINK TL-WN725N

I hawe a old model B using a TP-LINK TL-WN725N version 3 USB wifi dongle. I have used a driver from a old site (now inexistent). If I updating with the raspbian stretch, the dongle can work or not? In other word, there is the driver inside?

Thank

Reply to
BIG Umberto

I would say yes, since it appears to use the r8188eu.ko kernel driver and that is in the Debian kernel since 3.9 or so.

In case it isn't in Raspbian, you can find it. This should get you going in the right direction:

isn't looking good, either.
I R A Darth Aggie

Thank.

Reply to