URGENT: Need to get the USB Balster Driver for the UNIX machines which has FT245BM

Dears

Altera provided USB Balster has no driver for Unix/HP-UX The current USB Blaster provided by ALTERA uses FTDI Chip (FT245BM) to have USB Interface. It uses the USB driver provided by FTDI to perform the Kit programming. That means if you want to use the USB Blaster to program a Kit using a system with UNIX Solaris platform, you need to have FTDI (FT245BM) driver for this platform (UNIX).

I looked at the FTDI site

there I didn't find the FT245BM driver for UNIX.

Any ideas on how to get the driver for UNIX? Can any one help me in getting a link to free driver for this cable or chip supporting the UNIX.

Regards Satish K

Reply to
TigerSatish

Need Suggestion

Reply to
TigerSatish

"TigerSatish" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

if you need it URGENT then only solution is to purchase a windows or linux PC and forget usb blaster on unix

Antti

Reply to
Antti Lukats

Antti, As you guys are really on this group/ community everyday and mutually helping each others, I was over expecting /hoping to get the suggestion fast . I really Sorry, If I had annoyed you much.

We where to looking for Unix free drivers easy and fast , or such things are available. As our complete college network is of Unix and we have no Windows /Linux systems at all.

Hope you get back to me with the solution on this.

regards

Reply to
TigerSatish