Chromium 74 - Local history.

Hello all,

Yesterday I had to reinstall my "YouTube machine" (due to, I assume, a
failing Micro SD - could not get WinXP to reformat it anymore), and tried to
restore an older "history" sql3 database (saved for that purpose) back to
where it came from, hoping YouTube would take my viewing preferences from
it. Alas, that didn't happen, meaning I have to rebuild my "preferred
viewing" suggestions. :-|

Question: Is there actually anything that I can /locally/ save in regard to
those viewing preferences ?

I'm asking 'cause, besides reinstalls, I sometimes want to view some stuff
that I do /not/ want to be suggested in the next weeks, if not months, and
would like to be able to restore yesterdays backup.

Remark: I'm aware of such options being available (are they?) when you "sign
in", but have zero wish to do so.

Regards,
Rudy Wieser

Site Timeline