any experience using Linux (Raspberry Pi) with Sunday Streams?

Has anyone used Linux (preferably a Raspberry Pi) to originate a video stream via Sunday Streams? (Their website is

If so, do you have a recipe or hints as to how to make it work?

If not, does anyone have suggestions for originating a web video stream of any kind from Linux? Are there any linux-friendly web video conferencing sites?

I have been asked to prepare to originate a video stream of a funeral for a remote audience of one. I don't know the details of the remote viewer's equipment setup, but it's most likely to be either a laptop or desktop computer running Windows or a tablet of not-yet-known configuration.

The sending location's internet service is behind a rather restrictive NAT situation that I do not control, so I cannot just put up a web server and have the remote viewer connect. The originating location will need to connect with a website that will act as an intermediary.

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with Sunday Streams other than as a potential customer.

Thanks in advance.

--
Robert Riches
spamtrap42@jacob21819.net

Latest Raspbian has a useable ffmpeg in the repos. Simplest way might be to use it to livestream to Youtube "Go Live" with unlisted setting (I presume it needs to be private, unlisted is not quite the same but acceptable I think). Or see

(also the comments) which might be outdated because of the switch to Raspbian Stretch.

Of course the Raspberry Pi camera is rather limited and has no sound. So you probably want to relay a stream from another source? I'm sure it can be done but forget about encoding on the fly. Think seriously about skipping the Pi.

Ask in

A. Dumas