Any Experience with Vann's in Montana?

I am thinking of buying a Samsung DSC382 camcorder from Vann's in Missoula Montana. Their price beats my local Sam's club by $10.00. If Vann's is reputable, it is worth the $10 to wait a few days since I am not in a hurry. Will pay by credit card so if defective I have some recourse, but don't want to deal with a firm if they are not reputable. Anyone have any experience?

Bob Homann

Reply to
hrhofmann

I've been a customer of Vanns for years. Never a problem. Sony ES receiver, Sony ES CD player, Infinity speakers, digital camera, DVD player - all with free shipping.

Highly recommended.

--
Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens.
Reply to