5GHz USB WLAN recommendation?

I'm new here and learned a lot while reading your posts. I just bought a my first RPi, and I am happy I found this NG! While collecting the required accessory to get it to work, I was looking for an USB-WLAN stick which is capable to use the 5 GHz freq. and works reliable with the RPi. My search in the web was not successful, even in

I did not find that. Do you know a manufacturer who offers a (micro) USB-stick that meets these requirements?

Thanks JJenssen

Reply to
JJenssen

I'd like to know too if any exist, so far I've just connected it via ethernet to my wireless bridge or router.

Reply to
Anssi Saari