Subject Author Posted Replies

walkman wm-f23
I have a sony walkman, wm-f23, a 1989/90 device I think, which I'm trying to identify a component it uses. This is a SOT23-3 PNP transistor marked "94 F". Actually the "94" is underlined at the left...
11
11

STK amplifier modules
I'm trying to repair an Onkyo surround sound amplifier with a blown STK 422-730. I wouldn't normally take this on, but it is for a friend who is not very well, or very wealthy. Well first off, I can't...
14
14

Transformerless PSU using a capacitor
Please I have to make a transformerless power supply using a capacitor. I h ave made the circuit and its working well, my problem is how to measure the current when its on load and the no-load...
54
54

Telefunken PAL Color sync problem (chassis 714)
Last week I was playing my favourite vintage games in my vintage television when the picture began to slightly shake horizontally with a tendency to s hift to the left and back to its correct position...

can I mount a stereo amplifier vertically
I run the headphone jack of the PC we use for internet into a Yamaha AV amplifier and a set of stereo speakers. It's not an audiophile system but it's much better than PC speakers. It would be really...
14
14

LED lamp help needed
I apologize because have very little info on the lamp but am still seeking guidance. My son has this lamp: Larson Electronics epl-hb-150led. It is a 150 watt high bay type lamp. It has six LED modules...
14
14

Ansmann Energy 16 PSU
Hi All, I fired my Ansmann Energy 16, cell battery charger up earlier to charge 4 x D NiMh's and initially it looked like it was behaving normally but when I looked at it again a few minutes later,...
23
23

TASCAM AUDIO MIXER M-2016 LOOKING FOR SCHEMATIC
Hi colleagues. Trying to fix this console that is having a few burned resistors. I am interested in obtaining schematic diagram and service manuals if possible. Thanks and regards.
1
1

Dunlop CryBaby into tansformer
My test bench has for many years had a couple of ground isolated Neve 1:1 transformers between XLR input test sockets and stereo monitors. Which has never been a problem, but has ALWAYS been a problem...
12
12

Onkyo HDMI board cooling
Hi, may I ask for some advice? I have an Onkyo 5009 AV Reciever with the ve ry common problem of overheating HDMI board. You can see it just under the grill for cooling in the case. I have an infrared...
3
3

need chicago electric battery charger wireing diagram or manual sku#30190 #hf63043
need wireing diagram
2
2

2004 CD player
Is my 2004 original equipment CD player likely to be able to play Mp3 cds (in the car I just bought)? There is one I want to buy (though I dont' have the url now) that had far more songs on it, maybe...
13
13

cleaing cassette heads and roller.
The owners manual for my new car says that I must clean the cassette player head and roller after every 30 hours of use, OR it can become too dirty to clean!!!! Is that true? The car is from 2004 and...
9
9

FM transmitter repair
I have a CZH-05B FM transmitter. It recently went low power. It will transmit but not more than 20ft. I looked in and found an over heated resistor, maybe two, they are close together, a shorted...
6
6

Intel 945 family MOBO objecting to most HDDs.
Some of the HDDs were rescued from binned cable PVRs, all were Seagate - so it was no surprise when a few started clicking and tangling up FAT chains. Since taking out the old PC and firing up a...
1
1