Spectrian Amplifier

I have a Spectrian 30Watt 13cms power amplifier that only gives out 6Watts. Has anyone any service information or access to spare parts for this unit?

Regards

John.

Reply to
John Ferrier

"John Ferrier"

** For those curious - the unit in question is an RF power amplifier intended for the 2.4 GHz band.

.... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Solid state or traveling wave tube?

Jeff

--
?Egotism is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity.?
Frank Leahy, Head coach, Notre Dame 1941-1954

"David Nebenzahl Criminal Psychopath"

** I do, but will not be conned into answering a question the poster can easily find using Google.

I expect people to know how to wipe their own arses too.

Counts fuckwits like you out.

... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Phil, Can I offer you a Beer? it sounds like you need one!

Or maybe many!

Reply to
Jamie

Like you, he needs an attitude adjustment. :(

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell