Subject Author Posted Replies

Cinego D1000 Projector Overheating?
Hello, A friend of mine has an old Radio Shack Cinego D1000 projector with a built-in DVD player that has recently started shutting down after 5 minutes or so. We tried cleaning out any accumulated...
2
2

Paint peeled in Microwave
Hi all In my microwave, under the turntable paint has peeled off in some areas and the underlying metal is starting to rust. Is there any hazard in using the Microwave in this condition? If I wanted...
5
5

Test Li Ion Batteries?
Appreciate any recommendations concerning software to test Li Ion battery packs. Thanks Ken
19
19

Kenmore 110.24722300 broken tub
Hi everyone, I'm in desperate need of help with my Kenmore 70 series washer model number 110.24722300. I noticed water pooling under the washer a few days ago and assumed that the tub overflowed. Upon...
17
17

Connect TV audio output to old stereo amp
Hi, Not sure if this is the correct forum, but it is the only one I am familiar with. I have an old audio system, Technics SU 8022 stereo amp attached to large quaulity technics speakers, works fine....
20
20

Overdrive inhibitor sensor
Inhibits engaging overdrive if too slow a gear wheel or in this case broken wires to the sensor. Looks as though transmission fluid makes the wiring sleeving go hard and brittle then vibration...
7
7

2nd broken ceramic top on Kitchenaid Superba KESC307 range
I have a Kitchenaid Superba KESC307 ceramic top slide-in range (convection, digital oven controls). Our family originally used it for 3-4 years and then it ended up in a rental unit. The first renter...
3
3

Sony TV
I have a Sony HDTV that is dead I assumed that it was the Power Supply so I substituted it and that didn't do it, the relay clicks and that's it. Thank you for any help I can get. Mdl KDL40S4100 Vince
5
5

Humidity Sensor Goldstar DH305 Dehumidifier Dew
A friend asked me to attempt to find a fault in a short-lived dehumidifier that functioned well for 1 season, but failed to operate after being unused until needed again. The sensor for the relative...
11
11

SOIC to DIP bodging
Hi, I need to replace a 16-pin SOIC device which is obsolete and unavailable in the UK, though I have found a 16 pin DIP version I can buy. Anyone have any experience of the best way to bodge this...
12
12

Marshall JVM 410, 2006, PbF
Early and bad PbF but is it the problem here, most of the ECC83 socket solderings were very iffy . Volume dropped and owner changed the valves. Volume came up but a distortion on the overdrive...
5
5

Kinda OT.. Generators and voltage spikes
(Yeah, I know it's not "repair" but my favorite techie types are here.) I'll be floating down a French river on a small barge in several weeks. They'll provide 220v from a Hawker Siddely Generator....
9
9

hp printer 0xc05d1281 error code also ink exceeded threshold
any help is greatly appreciated this machine will have to be junked if i cant fix it does any one know MFG code * + # then 1, 2, 4 i got that far then i need help i put it in MFG user mode found out...
15
15

hp c6180
hi all i have been tring to fix this printer in the shop. i have tries all know fixes. * # then code 1 2 3 and no luck i found a MFG menu and almost messed it up It said ink threshold exceeded and DO...

Read NAND flash chip (Samsung KLM8G4DEDD-A101)
Hi, My phone suffered some water damage and now fails to turn-on. I want to get the data off the internal memory. So far I have concluded that the data is stored on a chip on the PCB which is a...
1
1