Clean up and polishing

Any recommendation for a 'great' stainless steel polish to use next to glass and plastic?

I found those consumer ones streak the SS, and worse, score the plastics.

Reply to
Robert Macy

Robert Macy Inscribed thus:

Cheap toothpaste works for me !

--
Best Regards:
                          Baron.

How cheap? I bought six cases of 24 tubes for a dollar a case. I donated it to a local group that helps homeless Veterans.

Michael A. Terrell

Michael A. Terrell Inscribed thus:

I was inferring a "no name" brand...

--
Best Regards:
                          Baron.

We have a lot of 'brushed' finish stainless in the wife's food business, and they keep that looking nice by first wiping over with warm soapy water, and when dried off, wiping with baby oil. Leaves a really nice lustrous-looking finish that tends to resist getting dirty again, for some time.

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily

I've never seen any with no name. ;-)

Michael A. Terrell

Michael A. Terrell Inscribed thus:

Doh ! Back to cheap...

--
Best Regards:
                          Baron.

Cheap seems to be a theme around here. :)

Michael A. Terrell