Horizontal line on Sony

The new parts are ok.

The question is this: if I connect an oscilloscope between PIN7 o TDA8170 and ground, the vertical opens, also if (obvisiouly) I don' see the image correctly.

Jerry G. Wrote:

Check to see if the new parts you put in are damaged again, since yo > did > not locate the original fault that did the damage. > > It is important to verify the supply voltages, if there is vertica > drive > coming from the scan generator, and if all the caps are good. Man > times, a > cap may become resistive (leaky in resistance), or opened (high ESR) > thus > causing these types of faults. You will need an ESR meter to properl > test > the caps. > > -- > > Jerry G. > ===== > > > Hi > > I have a KV-C292 Sony TV (chassis AE-1C) which is recently > showing a lighter horizontal line in the middle of the screen. > > I've found R530 open. > I've replaced the vertical IC (TDA8170) and all the components (except > the two transistor Q505 & Q506) around the vertical section, but the > vertical doesn't open. > > All the tensions are ok. > > Do you have any idea about it? > > > -- > Raffag

-- Raffagr

Reply to
Raffagr

Check the PCB trace for breaks around were you have been working.

Reply to
kip