Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: What about this Bondstec Microwave Oven BT - 612MW
time for another followup! my bondstec is the BT-101MW! granpa nukey

Sangean Emerson ATS803 intermittent tuning shift
I've got an Emerson ( ~ Sangean) ATS803 that has started to mistune. Example: Basic commercial FM band tune in 99.1MHz and get intermittent shift in recieved signal as high as 99.9, with no alteration...
3
3

New Original 33125-97-2 Etomidate whatsapp contact: 0027749745846
New Original 33125-97-2 Etomidate If you are interested it, kindly contact with me contact for more details whatsapp contact: 0027749745846 email: general support: Hot Sale Product,High Quality,Good...

format hard drive from USB
I have a laptop with no OS.. well I messed it up I tried to reformat with GParted, but it was supsiciously fast. Formatting should take forever, right? I'm going to try bootable DOS ISO. Some...
12
12

How do you keep your BSSID & location & signal strength & SSID out of the Google public AP databases?
How do _you_ keep your BSSID & location & signal strength & SSID out of the Google public AP databases? [No need to reply if you don't understand.] The question is necessary because almost all Android...
1
1

Canon Vixia HF R400 camcorder - black screen LCD
This camera has one of those rotating displays so you can see it from the front of the camera. The display was working fine, then just died. No light at all. I tried the flashlight test to see if it...
4
4

Can I increase the pulse width of an electronic garage door opener
2-car garage door won't open but five inches under certain circumstances. Closes just fine. However (1) If I open from the inside wall switch, it always opens. (2) But if I open from the remote...
5
5

GParted MSDOS XP Quantian
Sorry to post here, but this group is the smartest. I used to have a triple boot PC with MSDOS XP and Quantian and am trying to replicat eon a Dell Vostro. Managed to kill win7 by moving it to put...
1
1

Modern high-wattage cross compatible wall charger needed (USB-A + USB-A + USB-C & GaN with QC & PD specs
This post is a plea to those on the newsgroup to help find the charger. Interesting charger request that the Android owners should be aware of: 1. Steve (sms) is the _finest_ at finding modern charger...
3
3

Can somone explain WHY positive first when jumping a car battery?
When I looked up how to jump a car battery, they tell you WHAT to do, but not WHY, which is infuriating as it's harder to remember unless you know why. they say the cars shouldn't touch. Why? Then...
89
89

Vintage Radio Dial Cord Replacement
Anyone successfully done this? If so, what's the secret? I've been f***-arsing around for 4 hours today trying to do one on a 1972 Grundig portable FM/AM radio and got nowhere. The design is most of...
16
16

Forgotten lock code with a WEST P8100 temperature controller
I can find any help about this in the manual. Is there a reset push button on the board, to recover a default code? Bye, Jean-Pierre Coulon
5
5

Looking for Schematic for L&R T-9B Ultrasonic cleaner
I am looking for a schematic for L&R T-9B ultrasonic cleaner. I have searched the web, but cannot find one. Can anyone help me. I have the cleaner, but it doesn't turn on. Steve

Faraday bags and other scarey things (2023 Update)
standard cars where access without raising the alarm requires the key, keyless entry models can be ‘tricked’ into thinking a key is present through a transmitter and receiver device. If your car’s...
35
35

Telescopic aerial repair
I was given a portable receiver with a damaged telescopic aerial, the set had been dropped and one section of the aerial had become slightly buckled. and wouldn't telescope inwards. I first thought it...
1
1