Zenith RZ46Z83D8 Help..

I've got this unit I have bad convergence. And it looks like the picture is pincusioned all around (top and bottom. Left and right)

I'm gonna be replaceing the STK392-110's. this week.. And will be checking the resistors. Anyone have a pdf service manual handy that i can download and look at. Here is a picture of what its doing...

-Ron

Reply to
Ronald

Found problem with 1 ohm resistors.. opened up. replaced resistors and unit works perfect again.

Reply to
Ronald

So far new STK's got it running again.. I need to know if anyone knows if this unit has any settings to move the picture from left to right. I've looked though all the settings in the menus.. nothing to control that function. The commands in the service menu only moves the onscreen infomation not the picture.. ;( If anyone has access to a service manual I'd love a copy of it (or knows where I can download one from ... Thanks

-Ron

Reply to
ravynposey