Zenith H1913Y 1990 model TV - no audio

I have no b+ at the audio output and so i traced it thru a few transistors that checked good but no supply at those either then it ended up at a multi output transformer and yes maybe i have answered my own question but if this is the culprit , is this common on zenith tv's or what ? and if im way off here then all insight welcomed ...btw i soldered up the main board and crt board as well and all works but the sound is nadda . the output IC being cold was my first clue ... anyway thanks for any help

and also there is a small glass pigtail fuse by that transformer that is not blown but has no voltage on it as well ....

transformer number is >>> 933295-4416

thanks

Reply to
bloggybob