Yamaha T-2 Tuner

Hello all,

I've got a Yamaha T2 tuner here with a bad trimmer cap in the front end. There are several of them in the front end. The scan of the service manual that I have does not show the value of them, or the Yamaha part number. I could take a guess at a 5-20pf range, but would prefer to know for sure. Anyone an authorized servicer with info in your database?

Many thanks, Tim Bristol Electronics

Reply to
Tim Schwartz