Yamaha Tuner IC LC7210 (Sanyo

Hey it's my 1st post! Anyone have information on where I can purchase Sanyo made AM/FM IC LC7210 used in many older Yamaha receivers/tuners. I called Sanyo & they no longer produce it & there is no substitute. Yamaha sells the IC for about the cost of a new tuner. I am looking for a lower cost alterantive source. Thanx! Bob

Reply to
rv31rv