Yamaha organ,(no sound)

Hi,I have a Yamaha Electone MC600 organ.when I power up,all seems ok, with all lights coming on,but NO SOUND!( when auto rhythm selected lights run ok),I have checked 4 fuses at bottom of organ,all ok!,as I still think problem maybe blown fuse,if it is a blown fuse,where's it hiding?,if not could you point me to where problem lies(if its not a fuse!).Hope you can help,if not,thank you for taking time to read this. regards dex

Reply to
dex2

Int/Ext Diverter switch problem at output ?

N Cook

thanks for reply,but what is"Int/ext, diverter",where is it located?.will try address you gave. regards dex

Reply to
dex2

Hi Dex,

Does it work with a headphone? If yes check the headphoneconnector, probably

6.3 mm stereo plug.

Greetings Peter

"dex2" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@localhost.talkaboutelectronicequipment.com...

Reply to
eddumweer

Why do you think it's a blown fuse? It would be highly unusual for a fuse to be hidden somewhere and fuses are almost never the actual problem but an indication of a problem elsewhere if a fuse is blown.

I would say far more likely the problem is somewhere in the audio amplification circuit, does the organ have a headphone jack? Sometimes the contacts in those get dirty or worn so the speaker is muted even when no headphones are plugged in.

Reply to
James Sweet