Xybernaut MA III / MA IV HMD-Conector

Hello, I'm struck trying to find a manual descriping the pinout of Xybernauts MA

3 / MA 4 HMD-Connectors - they are micro-Centronics connectors of 26 pins. Furthermore: Does anyone know where I get their weird 8-Pin Sub-D power-connectors?

Any help and suggestions welcome - Xybernaut germany so far hasn't answered my emails, so I am wonderign if I have to their US branch. Many thanks in advance,

Reply to
Rüdiger Leibrandt