WTD: Schematic SOLA 800A UPS (was NCR 4096-0800)

Hello all,

Looking for a schematic for this 800va UPS or to pick your brain if you have it at least. Previously I'd posted this want under it's rebadged identity as an NCR 4096-0800.

Problem I'm experiencing is a hard failure to recognize AND switch relay K2 so as to revert back to mains supply. Both batteries are new (checked) and with the power switch on, run the inverter fine. AC mains failure is detected as evidenced by a recurring alert beep every 20 secs AND is recognized as valid by that not happening. The alarm relay switches to indicate valid inverter operation and, if I pull TP26 (K2 ground side switching test point) to ground, relay K2 does switch, inverter shuts down, mains transfers to output and the batteries charge ok. Main problem I'm having trying to reverse engineer a solution is following the 2 sided pcb traces associated on this particular board so trying to cut a little closer to the chase ;)

Any help or leads appreciated (already found the owners manual online and have a request in with SOLA for the schematic....no word back).

Gord