WTD schematic or info NCR UPS 4096-0800

Howdy all - Looking for a schematic or service manual or info on the charging circuit of this 800 VA UPS. The Inverter works perfectly and there's 120 vac line voltage up to the PCB, however it shows no charging on the battery lines. Does this UPS relay switch to inverter upon AC line input failure normally or is the inverter in operation normally as in a no-break mode? I'm not sure if I'm seeing just a failure to charge or a failure to recognize and switch to a valid AC mains input.

Any help appreciated ;)

Gord